About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 14 February 2014

Lunch with a YB and dinner with a celebrity...

"You can't base your life on other people's expectations..." - Stevie Wonder

(Lunch with YB Ubaidah)

YB Ubai and I planned to visit Bee’s sick son, Amir and ailing hubby this morning. Our plan was dashed when Bee told us that Amir is not home. We changed plan and decided to have lunch at KL Sentral. At first Bee agreed to join us but at last minute she messaged with a load of excuses and a plea for forgiveness.

(Dinner with Rizuan, Hafiz, Halim and Mus)

And tonight, five ex-ITM friends met for a TTS at Ali Corner at Section 20 Shah Alam. Our social occasion has been a regular affair, gathering whoever is around town at that time.

Although many could not make it, we enjoyed what little time we could spare to meet with some of our old friends.

1 comment:

  1. Saudara Halim telah kembali ke rahmatullah pada 11 June 2014. He was my classmate during our Diploma in Animal Health & Production 74/78... 

    ReplyDelete