About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Jasin Hot Spring...

"Step through new doors. The majority of the time there's something fantastic on the other side..." 


Tonight we visited Jasin Hot Spring, another popular hot water spring in Melaka.

This hot spring is located in Bemban about 45 minutes from Melaka town. The hot water spring contains minerals that have healing effects especially for skin diseases.


There is a separate pool for females only and also a cold water pool. There is also a mini water playground for children. Visitors are briefed about the right methods of bathing and dipping in hot pools to optimize the healing effect.

The admission fee is Rm5 per person and it is open from 9:00 am to midnight.

(Foot bath in the hotter pool)

No comments:

Post a Comment