About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 3 February 2014

Pahang: Riding off the beaten path...

"You will be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end..."



Route taken: KL - Semenyih - Kuala Kelawang - Bandar Baru Serting - Bandar Muazzam - Leban Chondong - Pekan - Chenor - Karak - KL
Total Mileage: 650 km
Bikers gang: Mus/Mun, Munawar/Rose, Fazli/Koes, Din/Yati, Chon, Syed, Azim and Am

(The bikers gang and KTM shadow on the road)
(Riding at a safe distance from each other)
(Signages to the right route)
(Passing through a few Felda Plantations)
(Udang galah lunch at Leban Chondong)
(Riding the coastal road towards Pekan)
(Taking the scenic road towards Chenor)
(Bad road conditions at certain parts of the route)
(Beware of major road works and cracks on the road)
(Better road condition ahead)
(Passing by lakes and rivers)
(A small road leading to Chenor)
(Stopping to ask for directions)
(Testing our off-roading skills)
(Riding off the beaten tracks)
(Unpaved road leading to nowhere)
(Stopped for rest at the end of the road)
(Decided to turn back and look for civilization)
(Riding home towards the sunset)

No comments:

Post a Comment