About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 28 March 2014

Hana and Alia at the Aquaria...

"Everything has its wonders even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content..." - Helen Keller

(Our silhouttes against the aquarium)

Hana and Alia skipped school today to go for an outing with grandma and grandpa.

After breakfast, we drove to KLCC to visit the Aquaria KLCC. We were early but there was already a long queue at the ticket counter. The Aquaria opens from 10.30 to 20:00 daily, featuring 60,000 square feet in two levels with a 90-metre underwater tunnel. The tunnel has some very special occupants -the killer sharks. It was an experience to the kids to have a rare, up-close look at the big fishes and large turtles.

(The under-water tunnel)
(A vibrant colored fish)

The Aquaria houses more than 250 different species and over 5,000 land and aquatic animals from Malaysia and around the world. The Aquaria KLCC is based on the journey of water from the land to the sea. The journey starts in the misty highlands, down through rivers, through the rain forest and mangroves to the coral reefs into the deep blue sea.

(Huge fishes in the tank)
(The vicious killer shark)

Both Hana and Alia were excited to watch colorful fishes and other aquatic creatures, but most of the time Hana will be clinging to the grandpa and Alia to her dad because some big ugly fishes with sharp teeth scare them stiff...

(Hana and Alia with the smaller fishes)

No comments:

Post a Comment