About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 17 March 2014

Singapore: A Wedding Riding Trip...

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams..." - Eleanor Roosevelt


(A lovely couple)

Date: 15 - 16 March 2014
Route Taken : KL - Singapore - KL (PLUS highway)
Total Mileage: 757 km
Bikers gang: Mus/Mun, Munawar/Rose, Zaini/Sha, Hj Wan/Aida, Hayami/Siti, Fauzilan/CT, Syawal, Shanaz, Chon, Fazli, Sham and A'ala  

(The bikers gang ready for the reception)
(The lady bikers, beautifully dressed for the occasion)

My Overseas Travel: Singapore Wedding Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment