About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 5 March 2014

My migraine is back...

"Men are disturbed not by the things that happen, but by their opinion on the things that happen..." - Epictetus


This is my story of injustice...

I have had migraines all my life, and they were becoming more frequent. That day when I was having my hair washed and my scalp scrubbed and massaged, I complained of pain. The salon girl without hesitation told me that my head is full of ‘angin’. Later when I had an hour of full body massage, I told the masseuse about my headaches and was again told ‘badan banyak angin’.

And lately I have started drinking Nescafe again after a long hiatus. And I presume, the Nescafe, the bad haze, the hot weather and millions of other factors contribute to my headaches. And I am having trouble sleeping at night and this has upset my metabolism.

And with a new bout of bad cough and running nose, I am feeling depressed and miserable...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site () is wonderful,
    as well as the content!|

    ReplyDelete