About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 21 March 2014

Pray for MH370...

"Learn to trust the journey, even when you do not understand it..."


I know a place where nobody knows your name
I know a place where you could drink the rain
A place where dreams come true in December
All you have to do is remember 

I know in this place we could pretend
To sit on clouds and skies would never end
I guess you don't remember the days
When summers dawn and winters would fade

Now the years have passed those days are gone
We've grown up fast and everything seems wrong
The simple days has gone with the years
What's left now? Heartbreak and tears


MH 370 en-route from KLIA to Beijing disappeared without a trace. It's been nearly 2 weeks, but we are still hoping against hope and praying hard for a miracle.

A friend of mine, Norlida is one of the 227 passengers on board... 

No comments:

Post a Comment