About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 23 May 2015

Alamanda Secret Meet...

"Real friends are always going to be there by your side, even at times you tell them to leave..."

(Me in my riding gear, with the girls)

My life has been busy lately...

And this busy life style syndrome is not affecting me alone, the rest has their share too. It was not very often we have the chance to meet with friends. When one of my girl friends announced that she'll be cooking lamb kuzi this weekend, we coaxed her to bring some to our gathering at Alamanda. I could only stay for a while. At least I had the chance to taste the delicious lamb kuzi eaten with freshly baked buns.

Hubby and I had to leave early as we need to be at the Malaysia/Thailand border before midnight. We want to ride safe and enjoy the ride but we do not want to be late for border clearance.

What a hectic day today. No wonder, our life looks like a non-stop race all the time...

(Hubby with the boys)
(A group photo before we part)

No comments:

Post a Comment