About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 9 May 2015

Veterinarians Lakeside Rendezvous...

“Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.”

(The seniors and juniors of DAHP 74/75)

It took me four years to complete my Diploma in Animal Health and Production (1974-1978).

For whatever reasons, some took more years to graduate. During those grueling yet fun years, some of us stayed in the same dorms, attended the same classes and even went for the same practical training. For most, after graduation, they straight away find a job as Assistant Veterinary Officer or in related fields. For a few like me, we further our studies and ended up in other fields of practice. Some have become entrepreneurs, professors and doctors.

But don't be surprised! After 30 years in the banking industry, I can still spay and neuter a cat or a dog. And even perform artificial insemination to livestock... Ha ha...  

(My ex-dorm mates, Khatijah and Mainun)

No comments:

Post a Comment