About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 3 May 2015

Thailand: Krabi Oh Krabi...

"Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect..."

(Where are Fitri and Amir?)

This is our first family holiday driving trip to Krabi.

It is impossible to fathom the massive traffic jam during long Labor Day weekend. We got stuck at a near stand-still traffic for almost 3 hours, about 10 km from the Malaysia/Thailand border at Bukit Kayu Hitam. Normally, it only take 10 hours from KL to reach Krabi, with a few stops on the way. But it took us more than 20 hours for this trip.

What a hectic journey, but at least the children and grand-children were not complaining...

Date: 30 Apr - 3 May 2015
Route: KL - Krabi - Hatyai - KL
Total distance: 1800 km

My Overseas Travelogue: Krabi Family Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment