About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 18 July 2015

Salam Eidil-Fitri...

"I think of life as a good book. The further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense..." - Harold s. Kushner

(2nd Hari Raya @ my besan's house)

We all at certain times in our lives find ourselves heart broken and full of sadness after the passing of our loved ones. And we need to find our strength to pick up the pieces.

It's been less than a week since. On Hari Raya, relatives and friends came to visit my ailing emak and wished condolences. My sisters cooked ketupat, rendang and cakes with the help of our nieces and nephews.

This year we celebrated Hari Raya without our Abah, with sadness in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment