About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Harvest from my kebun...

"You aren't wealthy until you have something money can't buy..."

(Rambutan and dokong from our dusun)

This year the harvest from our fruit orchard is bountiful...

During the month of Ramadhan we have been collecting basketfull of durians from our kebun and have been distributing them to family and friends. The season for durian is coming to its end but we have the dokong and rambutan fruits starting to ripe on the trees.

After the busy Raya festivities, we will need to start harvesting the dokong and rambutan fruits. If not, the squirrels will have a great time feasting...

No comments:

Post a Comment