About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 3 July 2015

Durian home deliveries...

"You can't fall if you don't climb, but there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground..."

(Durian fruit from our kebun)

I offered my friends some durian fruits from my kebun.

Last two days the harvest was plentiful and we brought back a full-load of durian fruits in our pick-up. The same night we did home deliveries to Damansara Height and Kampung Tunku. The next day, we made  delivery to Klang, Shah Alam, Kota Warisan and Kajang and clear all of our harvest.

Our dokong and rambutan fruits are ripening fast too. Hopefully the harvest will be as bountiful as the durians.

(A delivery in Shah Alam)
(Nasidah's beautiful garden)
(Next delivery to Sariah's house in Kota Warisan)

No comments:

Post a Comment