About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 4 July 2015

Iftar at Laman Santai...

"Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness..."

(Laman Santai Restaurant at the TTDI Grove)

When someone requested to use our pick-up to collect and deliver durian fruits for a Majlis Berbuka Puasa, hubby willingly obliged and volunteered to drive.

So early afternoon we drove to Rembau and collected baskets full of durian fruits and delivered them to Laman Santai Restaurant in Kajang. Laman Santai is owned by Haji Taha, one of our biker gang. Tonight Versys Owner Group was having an iftar gathering for its members. After the breaking of fast members joined together in solat terawih berjemaah and later had kenduri durian for moreh.

The gathering was attended by more than 150 bikers and the food spread was delicious.

(Getting seated early and ready for breaking fast)
(Delicious spread of dishes)

No comments:

Post a Comment