About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 7 November 2015

Pahang - Vet Charity Drives...

"The best helping hands are our own. When we feel we can't handle things, we just put our hands together and pray..."

(The rising water of Sungai Tembeling)

Since a few years back, the Veterinarians gang (DAHP 74/79) had set up a charity fund.

The gang have been going to remote places to send provisions to the needy and poor. This time we chose to send the provisions earlier before the flooding season and chose a small kampung around Kuala Tahan.

Together with four other cars, we drove our 4x4 to help carry provisions for seven households. After distributing the provisions, we had time to cross to Taman Negara and did the canopy walk and trekked to Lata Berkoh for a cool dip.

Keep up the good work gang! Let's start planning for our next trip.

(Cruising along the river)
(Houses with floats, ready to face the flood)
(Trekking into villages, carrying provisions)
(Ketua Kampung helps to identify the needy)
(Provisions for two households) 
(Taman Negara Canopy Walk)
(Arriving at Lata Berkoh, sweating buckets)

No comments:

Post a Comment