About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 16 November 2015

Penang: Day ride to the 2nd Bridge...

"A negative mind will never give you a positive life..."


Date: 16 November 2015
Route: KL - PP - KL
Distance: 700 km


Sultan Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah Bridge, also known as Second Penang Bridge, is a 24 km bridge linking Penang island to Penang mainland making it the longest bridge in Malaysia and in Southeast Asia. Since its opening in 2014, this was the first time we rode across and exited via the First Penang Bridge. 

As usual, on the way back to KL we stopped at Juru bawal goreng stall and had a sumptuous lunch, sweating buckets in the hot humid weather.

We rode leisurely and arrived safely home before dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment