About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 15 November 2015

Sepang Driving Experience...

"The thrill isn't in the winning, it's in the doing..."

(My favorite car for the test drive)

When we bought our new car, the Merc E300, we were given two passes to attend Mercedes-Benz Driving Experience held at Sepang International Circuit.

It was a full day session. My first experience and second for hubby. With professional instructors assistance, we could drive all ranges of Mercedes-Benz and test our skills.

Finally, we had a wonderful, unforgettable experience doing four laps around the SIC at top speed.

(Registration and breakfast)
(Our experienced friendly instructors)
(Many models to chose from)
(Waiting in line for the special skill tests)
(Opportunity to drive different variants) 
(Taking turns for the skid tests)
(Four laps of sheer pleasure around the SIC)

No comments:

Post a Comment