About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 14 November 2015

A Wedding Reception...

"Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company..."

(More than 40 years of friendship)

Nik Fauziah's wedding reception for her daughter was held at Nelayan Restoran Terapung. I met with some of my classmates and some seniors there. It was a merry occasion with lots of delicious food.

Congratulations to the bride and bridegroom, may you be blessed with everlasting love till Jannah...

(With Qin and Adilah at Nik Fauziah's wedding reception)

No comments:

Post a Comment