About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 1 November 2015

Momento from Vietnam (2015)

“Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment...”

(A collection of Vietnamese dolls)

These beautiful dolls are colourful and cute. They are wearing the Vietnamese traditional outfit, Ao Dai, and the conical hat. The dolls' bodies are made of a light weight plastic. Some intricate dolls are with colorful outfits made of silk with bamboo patterns. These dolls are hand made and each affixed to black painted wood . Each doll is encased in a clear box.

We were in Vietnam in October 2002, November 2015 and November 2019.

My Travel Blog: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment