About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 25 August 2018

Beaches of Southern Thailand...

"I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it..." - Estée Lauder

(Windmill farm in Nakhon Si Thammarat)

After attending my nephew's wedding in Kota Bharu we crossed the border with our 4x4 at Rantau Panjang/Sungai Golok and spent a few days visiting the beautiful beaches in southern part of Thailand.

(Our routing in Southern Thailand)
(Tha Bon fishing village with a nice beach)
(Colorful chalets of Teeny Beach)
(Vasana Resort at Ban Beng Beach Ranong)
(Phang Nga Bay view from Samet Nangshe, Phuket)
(A tranquil beach at Pak Bara, Satun)

My Overseas Travel Blog: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment