About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 1 September 2018

Our 39th Anniversary, quite a milestone...

"Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do..." - David Wilkerson

(Celebrating our Anniversary with Hana and family)

Marriage is a milestone in life. And today we celebrate our 39th Anniversary. I wonder where did that time go?

Our Wedding Anniversary and Iwan's birthday fall on the same date too! So tonight we celebrated the occasions having a sumptuous western dinner at Victoria Station in Damansara.

(A piece of birthday cake to share)
(Having western dishes for dinner)
(Mouth-watering baked lobster for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment