About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 13 October 2018

A relaxing day by the pool...

"I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive..." - Joan Rivers

(Nursing my frozen shoulder)

Last night, the two grandchildren, Hana and Amir stayed the night with us in our Putramas Apartment. Because of the unpredictable weather nowadays, and most often than not, it will always rain in late afternoon, we decided to bring the kids for a swim early.

The weather was fine around noon and there were not many people in the pool. We had lunch at the Club House cafe before allowing the kids to have a go at the playground.

(Hana and Amir with grandpa)
(Shivering cold after an hour of swimming)

No comments:

Post a Comment