About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 18 October 2018

My hibiscus is blooming again...

"Nothing you do is going to matter that much in the long run. Don’t take yourself so seriously..." - Naval Ravikant

(A 3-tone hybrid)

I randomly bought a few hibiscus trees from a local nursery. They have done very well for a while until the point when they started to drop leaves like crazy! The leaves would turn yellow and then drop. I started spraying fertilizer and insect repellent to no avail and decided to place the plants under quarantine and totally forgotten about them.

(A shocking pink with a tinge of white)
(Orange red)

A couple of weeks ago, lots of flower buds started to appear, and the trees have become bushy again! Surprisingly the colours have some what changed into a deeper tinge. For now I am going to let them bloom and enjoy the beautiful vibrant colours.

(Light pink)
(Beautiful peach)
(A bright orange, a new addition)
(Beautiful radiant yellow)

No comments:

Post a Comment