About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 4 October 2018

Kepong Metropolitan Park...

"You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them." -Shonda Rhimes

(A routine morning walk around the lake)

Walking is a refreshing alternative to complicated aerobic routines and gym workouts..

Recently, we try to make an hour of morning walk covering a distance 5 km our routine exercise regimen. After sometimes, walking for exercise will no longer be something of a chore but it has become something that we look forward to doing twice or three times weekly.

(The start of our brisk walk)
(A climb up the steep hill)
(A relaxing walk in the wood)
(One of the many viewing towers)
(A new high rise condo at the edge of the lake)

No comments:

Post a Comment