About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 8 October 2018

Kelas Talaqqi Muslimah Masjid At Tayyibin...

“Yesterday I was clever, so I changed the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself..." - Rumi

(Learn as if you were to live forever)

Since beginning of the year, if time permitting, I will join activities and classes organised by the muslimah Masjid At-Tayyibin. 

Classes are held almost every day in the Masjid or the nearby surau under our qariah. I attended a few but my favorite is the Quran Talaqqi class held every Monday morning. The class is designed to allow muslimah to have more chances in correcting and refining their Quran recitation going through the chain of sanad.

Although the class is opened to everyone, muslimah for this class should have some pre-requisites such as fluent in reading the Quran, basic knowledge in Makharijul Huruf for proper articulation and pronunciation of the Quranic verses and understanding the rulings of the tajwid.

Without the basics, one will not be able to benefit much...

(Ustaz Junaidi of the Talaqqi Class)
(Easier way of capturing notes)

No comments:

Post a Comment