About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 10 October 2018

The Bliss of Nature...

“Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave…” – Mary Tyler Moore

(Kepong Metropolitan Park)

My hectic life often gets in the way of a regular exercise…

Lately, I have been experiencing spinal disc related problems, spondylosis, slipped disc, coccyx, pinched nerves and whatever conditions related to aging. I was given muscle relaxant and pain-killer for medications. Most often than not I put them aside, just ignore the pain and go on with my routine.

(Forest Research Institute in the background)
(Jogging and cycling path)

My doctor had on so many occasions advised me to undergo a physio and a regular exercise program. Exercise gives many positive health benefits and helps our aging muscles from dwindling. It is good for the body and mind too. At our age, a brisk walk of 30 minutes a few days a week is good enough.

(My brisk walking 5 km route)

We have done better. For the past few months, our exercise routine is an hour of brisk walk, four days a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment