About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 3 April 2021

Mural Jalan Kenari in Puchong...

"Graffiti is something written on a wall, and, of course, art can be exhibited or produced anywhere: a wall is just another venue..." - Matthew Slotover

(Mural Jalan Kenari in Puchong)

3.044564, 101.620204
03 02’40.43”N, 101 37’12.73”E

This mural area is located at Jalan Kenari 5, Puchong and decorated with various mural paintings behind two back lanes of the shop houses. This mural artwork project, with collaboration of Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya, was completed by final year students from The One Academy, Subang Jaya. The murals show the beauty and elements of the Malaysian cultures and portray the uniqueness of our country.

(Once a breeding ground for pests)
(Cheerful teh tarik vendor)
(A barber shop next to the teh tarik stall)
(Peace be with you, sister)
(Flowers are blooming)
(A selfie with a friend)
(Walking to school with my best friend)
(Durian season is here again)
(Teh tarik and satay vendors)
(Wildlife in Ayer Hitam)
(LRT Station at Jalan Pipit)
(The artists of Kenari Lane murals)

No comments:

Post a Comment