About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 3 April 2021

Malaysian Street Arts...

“Talent is about discipline, commitment, perseverance and constancy...” - Alexis Diaz

(Vibrant colors of Street Arts)

In Malaysia there are many Street Arts that are also comparable to those that hubby and I visited overseas.

Besides the most popular street arts that have become favorite tourist attractions, such as those in Penang, there are others which are as good. Over the years we visited some and we ignored some. And recently, because of the CMCO where cross-states travel is not allowed, we are limited to visit those street arts in Selangor and Klang Valley. Last week we visited Safari Jejak Warisan around Little India in Klang and Sasaran Art Park in Jeram Kuala Selangor.

This weekend we managed to have a relaxing stroll, admiring street arts at Laman Seni 2 in Shah Alam and Mural Jalan Kenari in Puchong. Most of these impressive street arts are the idea and creation of local artists depicting local scenes and each array of colour and character tells a story.

Some of the street arts we visited recently:  

1. Safari Jejak Warisan, Klang
2. Sasaran Art Park, Kuala Selangor
3. Laman Seni 2, Shah Alam
4. Mural Jalan Kenari, Puchong
5. Laman Seni 7, Shah Alam

No comments:

Post a Comment