About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 6 April 2021

The Veterinarians get together...

"Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest when you haven't planted..." - David Bly

(Four grueling years together in campus)

This was a ladies only affair. 

We were excited when someone suggested a brunch meet before the month of Ramadhan  And we chose to meet on a weekday as not to disturb the weekend with the family. Many could not join us because of the CMCO.

Jah was kind enough to be the host for the gathering at her house in Sunway Subang. To avoid the reunion to be a stressful endeavor, we let Jah cooked Nasi Lemak and sambal tumis and the rest will be potluck dishes.

It was a great way for everyone to bond and reminisce. After studying and staying together in the hostel for four years, we feel like part of a family with a lot of sweet memories to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment