About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 3 April 2021

Laman Seni 2 in Shah Alam...

"If Graffiti is art and art is a crime then how come Picasso never done time?.." - Melvin Glover

(Laman Seni 2 in Shah Alam)

3.071394, 101.508773
03 04’17.02”N, 101 30’31.58”E

(Pages from the Laman Seni 2 booklet)

Laman Seni 2 is located on the back lane of shop houses in Section 2, near UiTM’s Meranti Residential College. The theme for the artwork in this alley is 'back to school'. Most of the artworks painted in 2013 are still good and well preserved.

There are also a few newly painted artworks at both ends of the back lane.

(A back lane behind the shop houses)
(The main theme is 'back to school')
(Discussion among the teachers)
(Taking a mini bus to school)
(A portrait of an old wise man)
(The power of community)
(Sir, I need to take your temperature)
(This way for Covid 19 test)
(Selangor needs to break free from the pandemic!)
(A group of veteran artists)
(Unfinished business)
(Kobe Bryant, a professional basketball player)
(A new mural on the wall)

No comments:

Post a Comment