About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 16 August 2022

Chilling out in Genting Highlands...

 "In life you will realize there is a role for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you and some will teach you lessons..."

(Spending a few days at Awana Genting)

We celebrated hubby's birthday in Genting Highlands.

As a BNM retiree I had the opportunity to stay at the executive resort in Awana Genting. We spent three days/2 nights relaxing and Jalan-jalan Cari Makan, commuting between GPO and the summit trying out good eateries. Even on weekdays, Genting Highlands are crowded with locals and foreign tourists.

I am expecting to gain a few kg after this.

(Riding on the cable car)
(Cable cars passing by Chin Swee Caves Temple)
(Cool weather at the summit)
(Varieties of Fish & Chips)
(Kebab and sandwiches)

2 comments: