About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 23 August 2022

Nasi Kandar Ayu Marveles, Batu Gajah

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us... - Alexander Graham Bell

(The viral Nasi Kandar stall in Batu Gajah)

Nasi Kandaq Ayu Marveles is located at Jalan Kinta Permai, Batu Gajah, Perak.

The stall is located at the side of the road and there were ample parking space along the road. After visiting the old Kapal Korek, using the google map we direct to Nasi Kandar Ayu Marveles. When we arrived, it was already way after lunch time. There were various side dishes, a combination of Mamak and Malay dishes to go with the rice. We chose chicken and lamb curry with the mixed gravy which was quite tasty.

The Nasi Kandar was good and the prices were reasonable.

(Delicious and reasonably priced)

No comments:

Post a Comment