About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 9 August 2022

Udang Galah Leban Chondong...

 "People may hear your words,but they feel your attitude..." - John C. Maxwell

(Masak lemak and sambal dishes)

This morning we decided to drive to Leban Chondong in Rompin for Udang Galah lunch. 

Leban Chondong is about 280 km from our Bidara House. It took us almost 4 hours to reach Rompin with a breakfast stop at Elmina R&R and a few pit stops along the way.

It was a leisure drive and we arrived in Leban Chondong just in time for lunch. Whenever we are here we almost always eat at the famous Gerai Makan Azizah Udang Galah. They have quite a wide spread of good tasty dishes. 

This time we tried eating at another restaurant nearby, but their dishes were not up to our expectations.

(Heavy breakfast at Elmina R&R)
(Toilet break at Rompin R&R)
(Many restaurants to choose from)
(First time trying Nasi Campur Selera Kampung)
(Not as tasty as the one next door!)

No comments:

Post a Comment