About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 9 August 2022

Pekan Bandar DiRaja Pahang...

 "When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you..." - Winston S. Churchill

(Keep Pekan Clean Campaign)

After lunch, we drove on the coastal road from Leban Chondong to Pekan, about 75 km away. It took us about an hour to reach the Royal town of Pekan. We performed our jamak prayers at the Sultan Abu Bakar 1 mosque then later stroll around Pekan town before we droved to the famous Murtabak Mengkasar Hj Din restaurant for tea.

The traffic jam on Karak Highway was extraordinarily massive. We reached home way after sunset.

(Solat jamak at Masjid Sultan Abu Bakar 1)
(Murals on the wall)
(Street Arts in Pekan)
(Murals along Jalan Teng Quee)
(Sultan Abu Bakar Museum)
(RM10 entrance fee)
(Military transport vehicles)
(Fighting warriors sculpture)
(Metal warrior sculptures)
(Old train carriages)
(Wooden horses decorating the ground)
(Walking among the horses)
(One of the finest preserved heritage buildings)
(Originally built for British Residents in Pahang)
(Elephants and deers wooden sculptures)
(Murtabak Mengkasar for early dinner)

No comments:

Post a Comment