About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 20 March 2006

Al-fatihah...

“Ya Allah, if pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible..."


Today I lost my beloved youngest son, Mirza Ashran bin Mustafa (24 Dec 1985 - 19 Mar 2006). He was involved in a motor accident. He died in his sleep, under general anesthetic, during a 5-hour operation. I am in so much grieve now. But I have to take comfort in the thought that he is cradled in the loving arms of Allah the Almighty. Amin...

His sister Sara has written a little bit about Ja in her blog.

2 comments:

  1. Innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun,

    Salam takziah.. Tumpang sedih.

    -Rasanubari SJ

    ReplyDelete