About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 13 March 2006

Appointment with a nurse...

“Smart people learn from their mistakes. But the real sharp ones learn from the mistakes of others...” - Brandon Mull
Last week I went to Maybank to collect my Zing card and my cheque book.

While waiting, I was briefed about their new products and ended up investing in Premier Value Saver and in the Property Plus Capital Guarantee. Besides providing protection to the capital outlay, certain minimum percentage is guaranteed on the return. They also provide insurance coverage for the investors. And for this investment-linked insurance, they need to have my latest medical record.

A nurse from Medi-Plus was sent to check on me today. She came during lunch time. Because I was busy with meetings and discussions the whole day, that’s the only available time I have for her. She probed on my medical history, took my urine sample and blood pressure. To make her work easier, I showed her my recent medical record from Pantai Medical Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment