About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 12 March 2006

Plan for engagement...

“Things never happen the same way twice...” - C.S. Lewis


Last week I received an sms from my sister to inform me that Mak is not well. There’s a swelling at her shoulder and she could not lift her hand. When I called Mak, I could hear her voice very faintly and she sounded tired. I promised that we’ll go back to Melaka this weekend.

Yesterday, Sara went to Klang to fetch her grandma from Ros’ house. We thought of inviting his adik beradik for dinner at our apartment last night but the plan was cancelled, as only Noh would be able to come. So last night Ja came all the way from our Bidara house to have dinner with everyone, only to find out that the makan-makan is cancelled. He had a hearty dinner and by midnight he went back to our Taman Bidara house.

This morning after a late breakfast we drove to Melaka and my mother-in-law followed us. Sara, Iwan and Ja didn’t come with us as they have work to do.

When we reached Melaka, Zai and kids were already there and she cooked lots of dishes for lunch. Amah and family came later. Mak and Abah were happy to see us. Although Mak was not feeling well, we managed to make her smile and laugh. Both our Maks have not seen each other since last Raya so they have a good time sembang-sembang. I have a lot to catch-up with the sisters too. We informed them of our plan to merisik and bertunang for Iwan at end of March and asked them to make themselves free.

We headed back to KL after tea. Stopped at dengkil for dinner and reached our apartment at 10.30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment