About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 20 July 2006

Reflections of life...

“Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that's all…”


I pause at days end
To reflect on previous hours spent
How did I spend them?
Or do I need to repent?
'
Did I lift another's load?
Speak a kind word or two.
Give a smile without wanting it back,
Did I travel in someone else's shoe?
'
Lord, I want to live my life
So others around me will be blessed
Because I follow you
And with others are not stressed.
'
So as I reflect upon each day
May my reflections be good,
and may I not have to repent
But know I live my life as I should.

(G R Price)

8 comments:

  1. kalau kita berasa sedih
    ada yg lebih bersedih dari kita..
    kalau kita berasa gusar
    ada yg lebih gusar dari kita..
    kalau kita berasa senang
    ada yg lebih senang dariu kita..

    akhirnya kita harus akur dengan apa saja kejadian.. terima keadaan se ada nya.. bersyukur dengan nikmat yg di beri..

    semuga terus maju jaya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak Nong, a very beautiful one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zino,
    Betul tu. Ada orang lain yang lebih susah atau lebih sedih dari kita. Patut bersyukur dengan apa yang ada...

    AM,
    Yes, a beutiful reflection of life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kak Nong...betulkan kak Nong...kita kene bersyukur dengan nikmat yang diberi...macam kata Zino tu....

    ReplyDelete
  5. An inspiring poem, Kak Nong:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lady,
    Dalam dunia ni, semua orang ada bahagian masing2. We should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for - tak larat nak pikul nanti...

    Hazia,
    We're always in a hurry, too busy to slow down and reflect on the most important questions of life...

    ReplyDelete
  7. La Puan Nong, I ingat you ni umur duapuluhan, and bila baca comments dari kakak2 yang referred u as Kak, baru ler I sedar, he he he, nanti ler dok tengok your travel blog, dapat pula call dari a friend who just completed her chemo and now stranded in the A&E downstairs because she is ill with low counts.

    Going down to see her now, and catch up with your blog later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. La Dr Has, I ni tak lah semuda yang you ingat tu. Biar lah old in age but young at heart… he he Anak-anak I pun dah besar panjang. Baru dapat menantu pun. Tengah finding time to update by travel blog tu, insyaAllah.

    I hope your friend can be as strong as you Has. My doa for both of you. Take care…

    ReplyDelete