About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 26 July 2006

Books for keeps...

''“The educated differ from the uneducated as much as the living differ from the dead...” - Aristotle


Senator Ubai and Nik Aminah were already waiting at my office since 5.30 p.m. They waited for a while for me to finish my meeting with DG. We then fetched Bee from her house. When we arrived at Kak Nora's it was already time for Maghrib. Kak Nora was ok but I could feel the sadness in her. She just lost her beloved husband recently. We stayed for a while and Kak Nora showed us 'Lembaran Nostalgia', a book dedicated to her by her late husband.

After a simple dinner at a nearby restaurant, we sent Bee and later Nik Aminah home. As it was already late, Senator Ubai decided to spend the night at my Putramas apartment. Tonight I brought home 2 books. A novella ‘Siapa Gila’ by Kak Nora and ‘Simply Sudoku’ by Nik Aminah.

Terima kasih daun keladi...'

No comments:

Post a Comment