About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 11 July 2006

Family dinner outing...

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble...”


Last night we went to Taman Cahaya to discuss the menu and other arrangements with Seri Mayang Catering. We have decided to throw a small wedding reception for Iwan and Ella at Dewan Seri Perkasa, Masjid Taman Maluri in mid August and will be inviting only close friends and relatives. It was already late night when details were agreed and finalized. We drove to Kg Baru and had late dinner at one of the famous warong nasi lemak. The skyline was so beautiful from where we sat.


Tonight, after work, we decided to go for bowling outing at the Club. They played two rounds. I just sat back and watched. Wouldn’t want to hurt my already hurting spine. After the game, we ordered dinner from the Bowling Café. Sara and I had mee bandung, he ordered nasi goreng and Iwan and Ella shared a plate of fish and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment