About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 6 July 2006

My travel journal...

“The shortest distance between two points is often unbearable…”- Charles Bukowski

I started traveling around the world since early 80s when I had the opportunity to combine business trips with vacations. Then later when my rezeki is in abundance, there were numerous other trips along the way for vacations, most of the time with him and the kids when the timing is right. I have also started to compile the journal and photo-pages covering almost more than 25 years of world wide travel. Some destinations I visited just once, others many times. Many of those places are the obvious famous places people would like to visit but some, the casual traveler doesn’t even think to try. I have placed links to my travel at the side bar and will be updating them from time to time.

My wish is to continue my travel and complete circumnavigate the globe, insyaAllah…


Into the morning sun, I voyage through
Across the ocean, thousand of miles
Laughter and tears along the way
Unraveling the shape of things to come


My Overseas Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. I love travelling too. It brings loads of eneryg & excitement for me. Didn't do much off late. I enjoyed yr previous archives on yr travel story. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with AM....thanks for sharing ur travel stories with us..to see different places, different cultures, different people must be wonderful indeed.. kak nong tak teringin ker nak publish? mesti banyak gambar n stories to tell...


    right now i only have one country i dearly wish to travel ..entah la bila nak dapat jumpa diaorang..Allah knows..pls pray for me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i meant publish a book..

    ReplyDelete
  4. AM,
    When we were young we used to dream of backpacking je around the world... he he... Sekarang dah tua, tak larat kut..

    When you have completed your study and have a little bit free time and money, you can start travelling again...

    Simah,
    I pray for you & family to be able to travel and meet with people you care the most. InsyaAllah...

    Tang publish buku tu, i kena cari balik gambar2 my travelling zaman dulu... Dulu takde camera digital...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bestnya Kak Nong! How I wish I can travel as much as you do:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazia,
    My work needs me to travel quite a lot, especially lately. If the timing is right, usually I will take the opportunity to take my own holiday before or after...

    p.s. tak dapat nak leave comments kat your blog. Tak tau pasal apa...

    ReplyDelete