About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 2 July 2006

A relaxing weekend...

“The only way to survive eternity is to be able to appreciate each moment…”- Lauren Kate


I slept till noon whole morning on Saturday. I would have slept on. But I have to get ready before noon as today we decided to drive back to Melaka to say hello to Mak and Abah. Sara followed us. Iwan and Ella have other plans. We visited kubur arwah Ja and stayed a while to say prayers. We had dinner with Mak and Abah and they were excited when we talked about our plan for our family Umrah trip this coming September.

Later we drove back to KL and joined the kids in front of the TV to watch the disappointing matches between England/Portugal and Brazil/France.

On Sunday we woke up late noon. We decided to watch movie at 1-Utama but the tickets were all sold out. Called 3R at Sri Hartamas and had an hour of relaxing body and foot-reflexology. Of late, hubby has been complaining about backaches and stiffness of his left arm. It’s about time for him to go for a thorough medical check-up. In the mean time, a deep muscle massage by Pak Su will do good for his tired body. In the dim light, as my foot was being massaged, I snoozed for most of the hour and let him talk to himself.

Tonight while holding each other close, we talked till the wee hours, reflecting about yesterdays and planning for tomorrows…

5 comments:

  1. Simah,
    It's time to sit back, relax and think of a brighter future.

    If we share a smile, that's when our love shows;If we share a hug, that's when our love grows...

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. semuga segala perancangan berjalan lancar..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zino,
    Kita hanya mampu merancang, Allah akan menentukan segala-galanya. Dan perancangan Allah itu lebih baik.

    Tapi ada kala nya perancangan tak seberapa, angan-angan je yang lebih… he he

    ReplyDelete