About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 26 March 2007

I need a break...

"I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing..." - Oscar Wilde


I met representatives from the printer first thing in the morning to discuss on revised delivery schedule. At 9.30 a.m. there was a meeting on ISO with all the section heads. Then followed with a series of discussions with the procurement section on the new tender results, courtesy visits and all. Arrggh... they knew that I won't be around in the afternoon and will be gone for a week yet they managed to cram all discussions and meetings to this morning...

I need to break loose.

This evening I'll be flying off to Dhaka for a week holiday with hubby.

2 comments:

  1. Bon Voyage! Enjoy your holiday.
    Balik nanti share la photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazia,
    I'm now in Dhaka. This is my frst trip here and I'm here just to relax and rest.

    Hubby is already off to work. At least the internet is working intemittently...

    ReplyDelete