About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 12 March 2007

Time is eternity

“In most things success depends on knowing how long it takes to succeed…” – C L de Montesquieu


We woke up late again. Last night we slept like a log after an hour of strong foot reflexology at Sri Hartamas and the late teppanyaki supper at the food court supplement the lethargic feeling we felt this morning.

We had cereal for breakfast in a hurry. I had to rush to office as I have appointment with DG first thing this morning. The discussion with him was swift and decision was made on the spot. In the afternoon we had a conference call with Korea to clarify on matters at hand. Whole afternoon was spent going through the proposal papers to be submitted for management to endorse.

Feeling so exhausted and drained…

No comments:

Post a Comment