About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 30 March 2007

The journey...

"Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them..."

Dhaka, Bangladesh


A Journey

Life is just passing by the window
catching a glimpse or two
nothing is precious in the end, but the journey.

There may be no apparent right or left turn
in the heart of turning, there is a joy
embracing that joy is a unique fulfillment.

Life is just passing by the window
catching a glimpse or two
that is the ultimate experience...

M Iqbal Hussain
(26-03-04)

14 comments:

  1. comelnya akak dalam gambar ni... u look happy n relaxed... this trip is doing u good then..take care..

    am enjoying ur trip from far..thanks 4 the fast update.. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u looked rrradiant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simah & Kunci,
    No matter where you are, happiness is where the heart is.

    I'm enjoying myself very much but my holiday is coming to an end much too soon.. he he...

    ReplyDelete
  4. bila pulak ke bangla nya ni.. happy holiday..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zino,
    Baru balik dari Dhaka,Bangladesh semalam. Seminggu saya di sana...

    Relax kan body and mind. Tak puas rasa nya bercuti...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi K.Nong,
    I like the B&W photo also, so sweet and artistic...all good things will end but the memories will last forever. Glad u enjoy yur trip...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana,
    Time seems too short when you are having fun. Rasa malas nak kerja. I am planning for my next holiday!

    Bila nak gi spa ni?

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, wow! You've been places!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Intan
    Travelling is my hobby. I have a long list of places i wish to visit but often time is not permitting.

    Nepal may be my next destination, insyaAllah...

    ReplyDelete
  10. nong, thanks for sharing dakha with us:) nie to hear u had a wonderful time...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lina,
    It was a relaxing break for me...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kak nong...ke Dhaka pulak dah....rasanya masa lady tulis komen ni...tentu kak nong dah balik kot....

    Kak nong memang sentiasa nampak berseri.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Salam Maulidul Rasul :)

    Jauh berjalan luas pengalaman, ilmu pun bertambah.

    Moga dalam damai dan tenang selalu.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lady,
    Balik nak dekat seminggu dah. Tapi penat badan belum habis lagi.

    Rasa macam nak cuti lagi...

    Rampai,
    Saya memang suka berjalan hingga ke pelusuk dunia, dan melihat negeri orang, budaya dan cara hidup yang berbeza...

    Each travel will have its own uniqueness.....

    ReplyDelete