About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 23 March 2007

Kenduri arwah & Tahlil...

"All that live must die, passing through nature to eternity..."


Last week I received a call from Ayu, one of Ja’s close friends asking where will the Kenduri Arwah and Tahlil be held. I told her that I’ve already arranged it to be in Melaka. It’s been a year passed but I still receive calls or sms from Ja’s friends asking about my well being. I know his friends missed him, but I missed him more. We’ll doa for him in our prayers….

Sara came back in the afternoon after office and followed us to Melaka. Iwan and Ella arrived later just when they started the baca yassin after the magrib prayer. The kenduri went well. Iwan, Ella and Sara drove back to KL right after the kenduri. We stayed the night at Mak’s place and planned to explore Tasik Bera the next morning….

No comments:

Post a Comment