About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 21 April 2007

One dream is enough...

"Something that you do in an instant, can give you heartache for life..."


Of wishes and dreams
.
Lost in confusion and total self bliss
I've found the relation between dream and wish
A dream is a fantasy lived only while asleep
But a wish has a compass vast, far and deep..

A dream can bring true the wish never thought
As the mind wanders aimlessly and feelings are sought.
But a wish is a simple, momentous undertaking
A grasping of things while still in the making..

Now my understanding of wish and of dreams
Have broadened my scope - or so it would seem
But still I'm confused and nothing is clear
Because the future is a wish, yet a dream so dear..

Sadly enough my dreams cause confusion
For all their purpose are meager illusion…
.
(Author unknown)
.
Sometimes one dream is enough to light up the whole sky

2 comments:

  1. dream is the beginning of every wish.. :-) i dream and determined to make it real

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue,
    Everyone needs to dream sometimes.

    And everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.

    ReplyDelete