About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 9 April 2010

Nothing to celebrate…

"Even the sunniest days can have a few clouds in them..."

(The ladies in the department)

I think the key indicator of joyfulness is not good grades, work ethic, or IQ. I believe it's relationship...

Today is Friday. Though my day is full of meetings, I have to make time to go for lunch with the ladies. I promised to treat them at the Lanai Kijang. The food was good and the company was excellent. In return for the treat, they bought a cake for me.'

It was sunny and bright when we were having lunch. But now the world is so moody, the rain is pouring from the sky nonstop and river water is rising fast. I can see motorists taking shelter under the bridge, waiting for the rain to stop. And the traffic is at a standstill and horns are blaring loud.

(Chocolate moist cake for the boss)

Looking at the lousy weather outside, reminds me that my day today is really not that bad at all.

7 comments:

  1. Salam nong. Kek tu buat kecur air liur.
    Cucu dah besar ek.. Tak lama lagi jadi macam cucu kakpah..lasak dan barang2 semua habis diselongkar..

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kakpah,
    W'salam. banyak kalori kek tu, kena makan sikit je..

    Cucu i tu dah lasak jugak. mula pandai memanjat sekarang ni... nak kena cari restrainer...

    Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam kak nong...

    Seronok dpt bersama kawan...makan makan..yang best dpt makan kek...sedappp!

    Semoga akak ceria2 selalu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zino,
    Kalau orang belanja memang sedap!

    *****
    aNIe,
    W'salam. Sepatutnye beginning of year lagi dah belanja dorang makan2...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nong...everyday is a celebration of life.....win, loose or draw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tahir,
    Life should be celebrated everyday but very often we never do. There will always things distracting us.

    Dealing with distractions is a life skill we all need to master. I’m working on it myself, right now...

    ReplyDelete