About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 15 April 2010

Purple Rain...

(A bouquet for the bride)
'
I never meant to cause you any sorrow,
I never meant to cause you any pain,
I only wanted to one time see you laughing,
I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain....
'
Sara's Wedding Reception:
17 April 2010
Hotel Singgahsana
'
I am indebted to everyone who has been patient with me these past few weeks. I am trying my best to juggle time between office workloads and preparation for Sara's wedding reception, which I mostly left for dear hubby and the wedding planner to handle. My only hope is that everything will go as planned on the big day.
'
I always wish for perfection, but I was not born perfect.

None of us were, and in my lifetime I cannot expect to achieve perfection. I believe that even if I could, it would be a very boring state. Believing that I can’t have it all is a result of my limited thinking that keeps me trapped in the belief that I can’t live the life of my dreams. I am so used to thinking that I have to make sacrifices, pay the price for having what I want. But the truth is, believe it or not, I can have it all.

Wallowing in the pain will not make me feel any better- probably worse if anything!'

4 comments:

  1. Salam K Nong,
    Wishing everything to run smoothly .Selamat Pengantin Baru to Sara and hubby and may all their dreams come true...
    Thanks for the invitation sis,I feel honoured to be invited.But school is having an occasion this Sat,so sorry cannot make it..
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam,
    The majlis went well as planned. It was a gathering of relatives from near and far. And i was happy to meet friends old and new...

    Don't worry. We'll meet in some other occassion, insayaAllah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nong
    Finally it is another wedding in the family, the last until your cucu's. We have gone through that, the last, the third,was twelve years ago. So like you we will have to wait for our cucu's. The eldest, two boys, are just in form 3, a long way to go
    Congratulations. If you or the anak menantu happen to be where we are, we would welcome you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Al-Manar,
    I am glad that the wedding went pretty well on both sides of the family.

    This is a wedding of my first and only daughter and the last. The younger brother got married 4 years ago.

    Thank you for the invitation. Will take up the offer...

    ReplyDelete