About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 13 April 2010

When disaster strikes...

"My mind is like a crazy monkey, frantically jumping from thought to thought..."

(My heart is filled with lighting and thunder)

When disaster strikes, a small problem becomes huge.

And lately we have been subject to scrutiny. Unnecessary activities have upset schedules and deadlines. Discussions without conclusions are a waste of time. Probably I have driven people crazy. But no-one can diminish who I am by their opinion of me. And, I should listen to all without judging, too.

If I am in control of my own inner world, there is no distraction I cannot conquer.

4 comments:

  1. In some part of the globe sunamis came crashing without any quakes? How to manage? fuhhh ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro,
    The quakes were there all the while, but we failed to feel them...

    Until it's too late...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nong
    ...never be too late

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late...

    But it is better late than never.

    ReplyDelete